30 duck eggs (good quality)
1,5 litre chaff ashes
1,5 litre brick powder
750 gram of salt
How to make :
1. Choose a good quality eggs with smooth and bright shell. Soak for a while with water. Wash the egg shell to clear from debris.
2. Mix the chaff ashes, brick powder, and salt. Make dough by adding water little by little to form a paste.
3. Wrap the egg with the mixture one at a time around the surface of the egg, approximately 1 ~ 2 mm thickness
4. Store the eggs in a pot or plastic buckets for 15 days in a place that is clean and airy ,try to not let the egg broken, keep the place clean and open.
5. After 15 days, clean the egg from the dough, wash, and drain.
6. Boiled, serve......